October 22, 2010

Oh, the eye candy!



So, since my "awakening" (ahem), it seems as if my eyes have gone through some changes.  I never used to notice women in my everyday life...just went on about my business with my head down.


Well, I finally looked up.


The Seattle area is filled with dykes.  Oh. My. God.  The lady at the seafood counter at the market--so obviously gay.  I strut back and forth in front of her, wearing my cutest outfits and pushing my little cart.  Sometimes I stop and ask her a dumb question about Dungeness crab.  (Sandy, if you are reading this, call me!)

Gay girls, all tattooed and angsty, making my coffee.  I want to say, "Yes, I'll have my vanilla latte with a side of you, please."

My obsession has even spread to internet admiration of the female form.  Not trashy, fake stuff like Playboy or Penthouse, but real classy stuff. 

There's this website called Les Femmes and they have pictures like this:

Christ on a cracker, I feel like a thirteen year old boy.  How is a baby dyke supposed to get any work done?

1 comment:

  1. This was great. I remember those times and how exciting they were. Thanks, I needed this very happy laugh, this morning.

    ReplyDelete