August 22, 2011

The gay things I've done lately

I now live in a very progressive, gay-friendly town.  It soothes my sweet little soul to see gay people whenever I leave my house. 




The other day while driving to work, I saw a man with a full beard wearing a pleated skirt, combat boots and a tiny white sailor hat on his head. 






Yesterday, I saw a butch in a bathing suit riding her daughter's bike in front of my house.


I'm happier than a pig in...well, you know.


So what else have I done?


I joined the office softball team (isn't this SO gay?!)




I met the cast of The Real L Word.

Whitney told me my hair looked great!


I resisted the urge to grab Rose's ass and instead got as close to her as I could for this picture. She smelled AMAZING!


I went out to a straight club and got my boobs grabbed by a hot little blonde straight girl in the bathroom. (I'm pretty sure I could have taken her home but honestly, I didn't have the energy.)

It's been a pretty fun summer.  And feeling more like me every single day...

9 comments:

  1. Well, I've been wondering where you've been but now I know...Good for you! I'm a bit jealous - Rose and Whitney? LUCKY GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been watching the real l word! Im pretty jealous of you right now haha. Sounds like you are having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn was the real L word cast in Seattle?! Your hair does look super cute by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...who was your favorite from the L word cast? Does Whitney's hair smell as good as she claimed it does on the show?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cast came to Seattle for a charity event benefitting the It Gets Better Project. It was a small place so they mingled with everyone. SO fun! Whitney's hair didn't smell at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of moving to Seattle now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is super cute! And I am sooo jealous of the pic with you and Whitney. She is one hot tamale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous you got to meet the cast of The Real L Word!!!! Although, I have just a little bit of a thing for Jennifer Beals....I mean c'mon, she's hot!!!! I have friends in Seattle...if my girlfriend and I ever come to Seattle, maybe we will run into each other.

    ReplyDelete